Everyone benefits when businesses and education work together. Here are some of the ways your business can benefit when you get involved with One EBP.
- Our programmes help you reach out to the next generation of customers and employees.
- We offer an effective way to deliver your CSR strategy and raise your company’s profile.
- Demonstrate your commitment to your local community.
- Develop staff communication and presentation skills.
- Staff practise leadership, facilitation and coaching skills.
- Boost the confidence and performance of your staff.
- Give your staff a new challenge in a fresh and exciting environment.
- Raise staff motivation, job satisfaction and loyalty to your business.
- We make things easy for you by acting as a single point of contact and offering a supported, streamlined approach to working with education.
What Businesses Say
We have supported One EBP for a number of years, using their guidance and knowledge of the local area and Westminster schools. This has helped us establish our education programme in the local community and a framework of support for students in Westminster. One EBP also provides training for our volunteers, together with support and advice on a regular basis, ensuring that our staff have the key skills when working with young people.
Lindsey Nash – PwC Community Affairs